An Original that dates back almost to the beginning of Vanson Leathers. The Star jacket was originally built as a two piece set of a matching top and bottom intended for flat track racing. The Star Jacket clearly being the top of the set has bridging the gap of both an original riding & racing leather and now an even more popular lifestyle piece seeing a second coming.
- Leather flat track style biker motorcycle jacket
- 1975 Iconic Vanson original Star Racing leather jacket
- Competition double leather inside shoulders + sleeve caps
- Beaded leather collar
- Assorted racing patches stitched to jacket
- Embroidered Vanson Oval
- Patches may vary from those shown
- Racing stripes on sleeves
- Brass hardware
- 2 Interior open-top wallet pockets
- Competition weight steerhide
- Tri-tone color styling
- Black rayon lining
- STREAMLINER snaps for streamliner vest attachment
- ID key fob embossed with garment unit-number for reference
- Windtight low-bulk zip close sleeves
- 2 Rear zip-close exhaust vents
- Underarm ventilation grommets
- Leather windflap with license pocket
Full weight 1.4 mm (3.50 to 3.75 oz) competition leather.
- ** Patches may vary from pictures
The STAR Jacket is a Regular fit jacket. It follows Vanson's original pattern with more room than that of some of ButterSotch Contemporary fit styles.
Tommy Can wear a size 40 with a layer(hoodie) comfortably. 6' / 40" Chest / 185lbs