ATWYLD - Voyager Moto Jean
I could do my own write up on the Voyager Moto Jean but my words would fall short. So I took the liberty to let the ladies of ATWYLD take the reigns on this one and explain the newest riding pant in Collection 3.
Women’s Kevlar lined motorcycle riding jeans // Introducing the Voyager Moto Jeans
Everything we have learned from our customers since we launched this brand has gone in to the Voyager Jeans. We heard your feedback and applied it to what we feel is our best riding pant yet. Designed in a 10.5oz washed black denim and lined in 5.0oz Kevlar; the Voyager feels lighter and more breathable while still offering the abrasion resistance you look for in a riding jean. We added the removable D3O armor for the rider that is looking for that impact protection. A longer knee pad pocket allows for a more versatile fit for a variety of inseams. The skinny fit holds the knee pads in place but if you need to secure them in place additionally just add a strip of Velcro to the interior pocket and the knee pad to hold them in the perfect place for your height and inseam. The Voyagers look great on off the bike and are so comfortable for a long haul ride or a short rip to lunch.
- Skinny fit riding jeans designed to look good and wear well on and off the bike
- 98% cotton 2% spandex 10.5oz denim washed down to give a super soft worn in look
- Lined at all impact zones with 5oz. black Kevlar jersey
- Zip pocket on exterior of knee panel for removable D3O knee armor
- Hidden pocket at interior hip for removable D3O hip armor
- Great stretch recovery to avoid bagging out over time.
- Reinforced seams for superior impact protection.
- 31” inseam
- Quilting detail on the knee and hip
Wash cold, hang dry
its true to size. These Jeans have plenty of stretch and are meant to fit tight!