A.P.C. Holds a near and dear place in my denim loving heart.
It was the brand that started it all for me and I'm so excited to have it come full circle to be able to offer A.P.C. Denim at ButterScotch. My Very first pair of raw denim was A.P.C. and I still wear their Denim to this day.
Nothing ages like a well worn pair of raws from A.P.C
Fit Profile: Petit Standard
The Middle of the three A.P.C. Fits which is considered a slim straight and falls between the New Standard (straight leg) and the Petit New Standard (slim).
- The Petit Standard is a slim straight fit.
- 14.5oz Japanese raw selvage denim. Very stiff fabric that wears in over time. 100% Cotton.
- Straight and fitted leg.
- Straight low-rise.
- Five pockets
- Button fly. The first button is engraved "A.P.C. rue Madame près du Luxembourg". Interior of fabric trimmed with selvage over entire length.
- Orange topstitching.
- 14.50 oz. Japanese denim.
- Machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Inseam all sizes: 33"
The Petit Standard runs true to size and wears to break in.
Tommy wearing a size 30. 6' / 185lbs / 40" Chest / 30 waist.