A.P.C. Holds a near and dear place in my denim loving heart.
It was the brand that started it all for me and I'm so excited to have it come full circle to be able to offer A.P.C. Denim at ButterScotch. My Very first pair of raw denim was A.P.C. and I still wear their Denim to this day.
Nothing ages like a well worn pair of raws from A.P.C
Fit Profile - New Standard
The fullest first we offer from A.P.C. The New Standard is considered the brands Straight Leg cut.
- 14.5oz Japanese raw selvage denim. Very stiff fabric that wears in over time. 100% Cotton.
- Straight leg.
- Straight mid-rise.
- Five pockets, button fly.
- The first button is engraved "A.P.C. rue Madame près du Luxembourg".
- Interior of fabric trimmed with selvage over entire length.
- Orange topstitching. 14.50 oz. Machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Inseam all sizes: 33"
The New Standard Runs true to size. Tommy 6' / 185lbs / 40 chest / 30 waist and wears a 30 in the new standard,