Rolex Turn-O-Graph reference 6202 circa 1953
This Turn-o-graph is the cousin to the early 6404 Submariner. These endangered species are early examples of the rotating bezel technology, now rarely surface to be seen and even more elusive to acquire. Even better? The automatic movement was completely overhauled by Mimo’s Jewelry in Long Beach— the tube, gaskets, and automatic spring were replaced. It is now running +7 to 9sec/day but ymmv.
What we dig?
- Seasoned gilt dial and handset
- That pop of red on the bezel insert
- 36mm case X 20mm lug width proportions
- Hodinkee leather racing strap
What you should know?
- Mark on crystal, which can be replaced
- Hue on 6’o’clock marker inconsistent
HOW TO PURCHASE?
To protect buyer and seller and the sensitive matter of handling these time pieces we have disabled the add to cart button. We take this part of the process very seriously and we want to make sure your check out process is handled safely, securely, and shipping is insured.
Please feel free to Inquire for more information or to purchase