Rolex GMT Master ref. 16700 circa 1995
The “Pepsi” refers to the iconic blue and red insert noting dual time for pilots. So why the 16700? It is considered the “last gmt” and the end of an era born in 1988 and only lasting 5 years. It also houses the 3175 caliber automatic movement which enables seconds hacking and independent date change.
What we dig:
- 1990s Neo-vintage classic
- Only 11.6mm thick with sapphire crystal
- Thick lugs and sharp case with minimal signs of polish
- Classic 40mm case with 20mm lug width
- Inserts can be swapped for a different look like pink or “Blueberry”
What you should know:
- The movement is clean and recently serviced, timegrapher data is always available
- W serial number
- Additional pics and videos always available upon request
HOW TO PURCHASE?
To protect buyer and seller and the sensitive matter of handling these time pieces we have disabled the add to cart button. We take this part of the process very seriously and we want to make sure your check out process is handled safely, securely, and shipping is insured.
Please feel free to Inquire for more information or to purchase