Slim, Sleek, Retro Inspired and most importantly a full face, premium helmet that won't break the bank.
The X.G100 features 3D interiors that are removable, skin friendly with antiallergenic and anti-bacterial properties, with the added performance X.MART Dry fabrics that keep the wearer cool and dry.
These full face helmets are notable for a slim crown, no bobble head feeling when on the wearers head. Extra wide viewing port for added peripheral vision and reduced blind spots with a thick chin bar with a single centered vertical vent.
To compliment the already slim sleek retro looks of the X.G100 the helmet comes with peek visor and lexan shield for sun and eye protection.
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- ECE/22-05,DOT and NBR-7471:2001
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Soft padding anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric
- Removable lining Washable lining
- Optional Chin Wind stopper
- Double-D ring buckle
- PC Lexan Shield 60% smoked visor included
- Peak included
- Chin Ventilation
- Ergo Padding System
- Weight: 1200 g + - 50 g
Wrap a flexible measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.
Helmet will be snug upon first couple of wears until padding compacts. Proper sizing will allow a finger tip to the first knuckle at the temples of the helmet.