Mission cargo packs feature a water-resistant main compartment which can be used in either "roll-top" mode, or in the traditional "flap-down" configuration. These expandable backpacks have the ability to quickly double in size, allowing extra cargo capacity when needed.
This edition includes a removable AustriAlpin COBRA™ buckle closure, the bag is made with a MultiCam Black Cordura 500d.
Additional features include multiple water-resistant compartments, urethane coated zippers, waterproof materials, and a carbon fiber reinforced internal frame suspension system. Front zippered pocket fits most 15in computers or any tablet. Shoulder straps are equipped with two Arkiv rails for attachment of additional accessories.
Made in the USA from U.S and imported components.
Built to endure.
- External Dimensions : 15" x 21" x 6"
- Internal Volume (compact) : 1,800 cu.in. (29 L)
- Internal Volume (expanded) : 4,000 cu.in. (64 L)
- Weight (Empty): 4.4lbs (2Kg)
- Laptop Storage: Zippered pocket fits most 15” laptops and tablets
- Body Fabric: MultiCam Cordura
- Six Compartments (Large)
- Four Compartments (Small)
- Roll-Top or Flap-Down closure
- Internal Frame Sheet
- Optional Waist Belt
ONLINE SALES RESTRICTIONS
We are honored to have Mission Workshop at ButterScotch. As part of MW's online sales restrictions MW bags and apparel can not be added to cart via online check. but wait... you can still purchase bags and apparel over the phone or by email!
Please email Tommy@butterscotchlb.com if you would like to purchase one of these awesome pieces from Mission Workshop.