The Iconic Lee 101 Storm Rider, a staple piece in the fall-winter collections, comes in a Black edition for FW21. Made of famous black 59 fabric from Candiani, Italy. 13oz yarn dyed black dry denim with blue selvage. Two of the most notable features of the Storm Rider are the iconic cord collar and the iconic blanket lining that have been updated to black shades to emphasize the full black cowboy look for Fall 21. Another new feature added to the Fall 21 Storm Rider are the two front hand warmer pockets. These have never before been offered on the Storm Rider and highly welcomed addition. Now the perfect just just got a little more perfect.
- Lee 101 Storm Rider Jacket
- Regular fit
- 100% premium cotton
- Black 59 fabric from Candiani, Italy
- 13oz yarn dyed black dry denim with blue selvage
- Iconic blanket lining have been updated to black shades
- Corduroy collar
- Brushed Nickle buttons
- Dry Denim
- Added Hand warmer pockets
- Quilted satin line Sleeves.
This is a regular fit. Tommy Wears a Medium and is wearing a Medium Storm Rider with room to layer. 6' / 185lbs / 40" Chest