Heroine Classic offers the riding freedom and vision of an open face Hedon lid whilst keeping your pretty face as safe as a full face. Designed in London and handmade with a classic British retro style, it can be customised with our Anti-Fog goggle visors and Sun Peaks for a vintage racing look.
**At ButterScotch we do our best to have as many options as possible for you. Since BS is a small independently owned and operated shop we do our best to provide you with as many options as possible. The Inventory online is also what we have in shop and due to limited shop space we can not always stock all sizes and styles. If there is specific style or size Hedon you are looking for (or sold out of) please do not hesitate to contact Tommy directly to inquire. Email: email@example.com
• Composite fibre shell of fibreglass and carbon fibre
• Metallic grey painted shell, matte finish
• Hed Armor lining with 360″ cushion padding
• Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
• Natural calf leather trim and lining
• Anodised Gunmtetal Brass HEDON plate
• Anodised Gunmetal Brass hardware
• Anodised Gunmetal Brass DD buckle
• 3 channels ventilation system
• Weight: S/M:1080 grams L/XL:1190 grams
• Ultra light and low profile shell
These run about the same as a Bell Bullitt of Gringo. Tommy wears a Medium in Bell and wears a Medium in the Classic.