A simple straight zipper horeshide leather from Yoshikatsu Yamazaki of Fine Creek Leathers.
The Eric is the signature heavyweight 1.3 - 1.5mm Shinki Horsehide.
Fully capable of anything you want to throw at it. A perfect jacket for any lifestyle. Don't worry a bike not needed to wear this out casually. Veg Tanned leather is going to soften quickly and take on its own unique look and feel as you wear it.
- Japanese Vegetable Tanned Shinki Horsehide
- 1.3 - 1.5mm Thick Horsehide
- Hand Selected Leather Panels
- 100% Cupra Pigment Dyed Quilted Liner
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Single Angled Zippered Chest Pocket
- Curved Hem
- Zipper Sleeve Gusset
- Sewn In-House at Fine Creek Leathers, Tokyo, Japan
- Jacket in cover photos has been worn 9+ months
** JACKET IN PHOTOS HAS BEEN WORN FOR 1 YEAR. JACKETS COME NEW WITH SMOOTH LEATHER, FREE OF ANY WRINKLE OR PRE WORN DISTRESSING. EACH JACKET IS MEANT TO BE MADE ITS OWN BY THE WEARER. ***
You have to size the Eric up 1 size. Tommy, 6' / 40 chest / 185lbs wears a 42 and normally wears a medium top / 40.
|Eric (in inches)